WRTLHD Stock News

WRLTHD Stock News

WRLTHD News Feed

Depp wants normal day at Disneyland

Johnny Depp would love to be anonymous for one day so he could take his take his kids to Disneyland.
The 48-year-old actor admits his worldwide fame stops him from being able to do a lot of normal things with his two kids, daughter Lily-Rose, 12, and son Jack, nine, and he'd love to be able to go to the theme park for an ordinary day with them.
When asked what he'd do if he was anonymous for a day, Johnny - who lives in France with his children and their mother Vanessa Paradis - said: 'I'd walk through Disneyland with my kids. That's what I'd do. I'd go on every ride and let them experience that. When daddy normally walks through Disneyland with them, things get weird.'
The 'Rum Diary' actor's likeness is featured on the Disneyland ride Pirates of the Caribbean, which takes visitors on a boat ride on which they come face-to-face with his character Captain Jack Sparrow from the film series of the same name.
Johnny admits he does struggle with the attention he receives because of his fame and he finds it difficult to reconcile his public persona with the individual he is at home.
He told The Sun newspaper: 'The attention is a strange thing. If someone appreciates your work it's always nice when some gives you attention for that. But I've never quite understood any of the other forms of attention. Somehow you've been voted something for a magazine - it's a complete mystery to me.
'I wake up and I have to look at that head when I brush my teeth every morning. It's weird and it's unpleasant at times.'
For more information visit:

No comments: